Sunday, December 16, 2012

Is it really Korea?

VIDEO INTRODUCTION: " I HAVE ARRIVED, AAHHHH"


                                     


These are the little details about December 12, 2012! The day I turned the page and closed one chapter of my life, then on the next page got a fun colored sharpie and wrote in cool letters: KOREA!!


After 2 days of Jet lag, goodbyes, hellos, hot and cold weather, and a lot of smiles I finally arrived in Seoul, South Korea. I'm still in shock and disbelief. I started the process of coming to Korea I think back in July or August 2012! It's been an  overwhelming and long process and it seems unbelievable that I am actually here.




I live and work in the district Gangseo-gu. I conveniently live only 4 subway stops from work.




                       

      
































More details about my accommodations and work soon .....

<3  Ori

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to hear the long story on how you found purpose in missing your flight.

    I love your Hispanic accent with, "Asiana," btw! lol so cute.

    This is an EXCELLENT idea. I wish I had started this sooner, but I'm stealing your blog idea. :)

    and ahahahha @ "I've seen taken before..." lmaoo

    I look forward to keeping up with your posts!

    -Chaz Dagnino

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...