Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's day ♥

Today was a beautiful day! It was valentines day ♥ Gosh, I just love holidays!! They are the best excuse to be extra happy and show each other affection... And even though Koreans don't celebrate Valentines Day the way I have been used to, I did not let that get in the way of celebrating my way! ;) it did not stop me from making the cutest goodie bags full of chocolates to my coworkers, classmates and students.
More info about Korean Valentines Day traditions coming soon in another post....
Also today we had parent/teacher conferences at work! It's so official that I am a teacher when I meet the student's parents. The good thing about coming in early to work was that the company treated us to lunch..... And oh my goodness what a Korean lunch it was!! I don't think I would have ever tried that food if it was not because I was with my Korean coworkers. I'm not too crazy about seafood but this was actually so so so delicious! Here are some pictures for my memories ...
Happy Valentine's Day everybody!! ♥
Love,
Oriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...