Thursday, March 14, 2013

Noryangjin Fish Market


My parents kept repeating how impressed they are that I have expanded my eating habits. Truthfully before Korea, a meal for me consisted of Chick-Fil-A and cold stone (oh man, how I miss CFA!) Hahaha

Well anyways, they were surprised to see me eating seafood! Octopus, squid, vegetables, etc. were just not on my diet before. As a result of my new love for seafood, I decided to visit the Noryangjin Fisheries! and WOW! INCREDIBLE! (Maybe because this isn't my thing, so I had never seen anything like it) but it is quite impressive. The fishes are so fresh out the water, some are even still bleeding. However, it is a wholesale market, therefore there is not necessarily a huge difference in prices, but man talk about quality. Another convenient aspect of this market is that if anything looks appetizing, you simply choose your dinner, and go upstairs to a mini restaurant and they bring it to you. We didn't try any, but I'm definitely going back for some...
Directions: Take Subway Line 1 and get off at Noryangjin Station.
Walk over the bridge (and just follow the signs)
and be guided by the smell :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...