Friday, March 15, 2013

Cookin' NANTA

HILARIOUS!

I have been so intrigued by this show, and for a while I've had the urge to go see it. A few friends from class recommended it, and there are advertisements for it everywhere around the city! So, since I had two awesome guests to entertain, I decided to go and...... what a great time! I recommend everyone go see Nanta!
The good thing about this comedic performance is that it is aimed for tourists. It is a non-verbal performance, so even if you know even less Korean than I did when I first arrived (as in, nothing) than this would perfect for you. The play is energetic, interactive and extremely funny! (and with a really really cute guy haha)
Don't make the same mistake I made though, make sure to get your tickets on line! As there are better discounts via internet or if you purchase them through the tourist organization office.



ps: During the show, they asked for volunteers .... and of course.... my Father was chosen!! What a blast 

                            



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...