Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Matching Couples ♥

I think the only reason I would want to have either a boyfriend in Korea or a Korean boyfriend, is so I can be part of the cool trend to wear matching outfits in public!


It's a real popular thing, without exaggeration, I want to say I see at least one couple a day with either full matching outfits, shirts, or colors. I secretly want to go up to them and give them a hug, take their picture, and tell them they're adorable. ^_^  This country is seriously the cutest place in the world. Glad to know the boyfriends here are controllable enough to force them to wear cute outfits. DEEP SIGH AND SQUEAL. I want!


Well future husband, this post is for you: prepare yourself.

                                

                                    

                  

                            
(Pictures from Huffington post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...