Thursday, January 9, 2014

New York City


Seoul is still my number one city in the world, but a close second, and my top USA city is hands down the marvelous city of New York!  



These pictures are from my short trip during Thanksgiving weekend. As a typical tourist, of course we had to make a stop at the Thanksgiving Day Parade ... and woah! Not only was it packed to the max, but I happen to be 5'2''!! So I unfortunately did not get to see much. On top of that it was freezing cold, so I did not get many (good) pictures. It's ok, all that matter is that I got this fantastic shot of Santa! I knew he was real :) 











These last two were mobile pictures at the Wall Street Bull..... and yes, that is my cousin ON TOP of the bull. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...