Sunday, May 12, 2013

My students

This past weekend we had a great Festival at our school. Students could exchange their homework stamps for fake dollars & purchase food (that we, the teachers, made!) as well as stationary products. We also got to play fun games and meet some of the student's parents. Even though I enjoy Middle school classes more, I can't get enough of the cutie pie elementary school students :)
I love these kids so much, they make the job much more enjoyable. Even though I do not plan on continuing teaching as my life career, I am grateful to have this opportunity to be part of their lives for a short time. Hopefully I have had some sort of positive influence on them. Anyways, here are pictures of some of my favorite students! ^^





 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...