Monday, March 25, 2013

Japan in 8 pictures

As every typical tourist, I took over 1000 pictures on my trip to Japan. (Upon my parent's request, yes they will be posted on facebook) But on this precious blog, keeper of my memories, I wanted to share my top 8** favorite photographs of places. Japan is breathtaking and mesmerizing. These pictures are only a mere reflection of how captivating these mountains and palaces truly are ~ (Mind you, this was only week I with my fancy new camera, so I demand that there be no judgement passed on this newbie cannon girl)..... Enjoy












** ....and a Bonus one, just because it magnificently captures our eager touristic happiness:

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures Oriana. You did a good job on this selection. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...