Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tom's Cat Cafe

Even more proof that Korea is the cutest country in the world!
CATS & DOGS CAFE! 

I must confess, I am not an "animal" person whatsoever. In fact, I have a serious phobia of big dogs, to the point where I hyperventilate on the spot if I see a big dog coming towards me. But that's another story. The point I'm trying to make, is that even if your heart doesn't melt over these creatures... these cafes are the cutest places & a MUST SEE.

They provide hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure, along with lint roller (because yes you will need it) Also, they give you a bag to place your purses/jackets, and lastly, if this is really the place where you develop a love for cats, guess what? you can actually buy the food and feed the little mignons.

Yes, the coffees are ridiculously overpriced, but that's because you're actually paying for maintaining the little kitties & I  must add, it was actually a pretty good Caramel Macchiato. Anyways, they have many of these fun Cafes around the city. I think I will overcome my fear of dogs, and go visit the Dog Cafe next (only because they are puppies, of course)

  DIRECTIONS: 
They're everywhere around Seoul!
But this one in particular is Tom's Cat Cafe in Hongdae.
Hongik University Station (Line 2) Exit 9
 I won't even try to explain where haha but Click here for the Naver Map. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...